Friday, May 18, 2007

finished

it's really close. i don't necessarily know how i feel about it. part of me is super excited, and another part is still holding on to the security blanket that has been my existence for the past fourteen years. i realize now that i'm pretty much finished for the year though. tests are over, and there are only a few assignments to clean up before packing up and heading out. i'm a little scared to move to a new scene. plus, i wish i had the guts to put out a few more lines before the curtain is drawn on this one. i really need to grow some guts.

4 comments:

collinhead said...

i feel the same way. especially about growing guts :)

Mavis Fausker said...

Ah, but I love your current guts.

miss terri said...

thanks. i love your guts! you've kept me alive, ya?

Mavis Fausker said...

Well, I wouldn't necessarily give me all the credit, but you are still standing!