Tuesday, October 10, 2006

city parking...and more!


it's kind of weird to me when i don't go to school. i came back from my field trip today and didn't know what to do with myself. not that i really knew what to do with myself ON the field trip, but that's beside the point.

i did enjoy myself though. i mostly wandered around sola, but i had a lot to think about and i came up with quite a bit.

for example, i have a reason for why my style is different. i just like to have reasons, it makes my brain run easier, even if the reasons are stupid. but anyway, my reason is that, like some photographers, my photos portray thoughts more than the subject itself. a photo is a feeling or idea. more than the sum of its parts. where i digress, however, is in my thinking.

i think very differently than most people, teenagers in particular. so, obviously, my photos would be very different in order to portray my different thoughts, ideas, and feelings.



i'd laugh if anyone tried to analyse my stuff though. i have trouble with communication. which is why i'm going to study that.
by the by, i didn't get very far with my digital pics of the city, so i was playing around in the music room.

2 comments:

Mavis Fausker said...

Is that last one a "soft focus" on your glasses?

I like them. They're pretty. It's weird thinking photography in color, though.

miss terri said...

it's a sort focus with a special flash (meaning i put my finger over the bulb)!
it's really weird thinking photos in color. it's so hard to transition half way through in pc